When you are looking for a quick and easy meal, this recipe for brown rice is the perfect solution. All you need is water and brown rice and you can have delicious, fluffy rice in just 15-30 minutes. Perfect for any vegan or vegetarian diet and great for busy weeknights!
- 3 cups - Water
- 2 cups - Brown rice
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a large pot.
- Add 2 cups of brown rice to the boiling water and stir.
- Bring the mixture back to a boil and then reduce the heat and cover the pot.
- Simmer the rice for 15-30 minutes, or as long as you have time for.
- Once the rice is finished cooking, turn off the burner and leave it until you get home.
This delicious and simple recipe for brown rice is the perfect meal for busy nights or when you don’t have time to prepare an elaborate meal. It is also vegan and vegetarian friendly and can be cooked quickly and with minimal effort. Enjoy a delicious meal today!