This delicious and healthy apple cake is perfect for the whole family to enjoy. Made with low fat ingredients, this cake will satisfy your sweet tooth without sacrificing flavor. It’s also easy to make and can be served for breakfast, brunch, or dessert. Serve with a dollop of ice cream for an even sweeter treat!
For 1 people
- 1/2 cup - Egg Beaters(r) 99% egg substitute
- 1 cup - Brown sugar
- 1 cup - White sugar
- 1/2 cup - Applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon - Vanilla
- 2 teaspoons - Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon - Salt
- 2 teaspoons - Cinnamon
- 4 cups - Chopped apples
- 2 cups - All-purpose flour
- In a large bowl, mix together the egg substitute, brown sugar, white sugar, applesauce and vanilla until creamy.
- Add in the baking soda, salt, cinnamon, chopped apples and all-purpose flour. Mix until just combined.
- Spray a bundt pan or 9x13 inch rectangular cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the cake batter into the pan and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for one hour for a bundt pan or 50 minutes for a rectangular cake pan.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing and serving.
This lowfat apple cake is an easy and delicious dessert that the whole family can enjoy. Serve it for breakfast, brunch, or dessert with a dollop of ice cream for an even sweeter treat! Enjoy!