This recipe is perfect for those looking for a fat free alternative to heavy cream. It’s easy to make, and you only need two ingredients that you may already have in your kitchen: fat free cottage cheese and skim milk. With this recipe, you can make a delicious, creamy and healthy heavy cream substitute that can be used in many different recipes.
For 1 people
- 1 cup - Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup - Skim Milk
- Put the fat free cottage cheese and skim milk in a blender.
- Blend the ingredients until they are smooth and a creamy texture is achieved.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl
- Use the mixture as a substitute for heavy cream in your favorite recipes.
Making a fat free heavy cream substitute is a great way to make a healthier version of your favorite recipes. With this recipe, you can easily make a delicious and healthy alternative to heavy cream with just two ingredients. So why not give it a try and enjoy the deliciousness without all the unhealthy fat!