This Mango-Raspberry Compote is a delicious sweet and tangy condiment. The combination of mango and raspberry, with the addition of lime juice and a hint of sugar, creates a unique and unforgettable flavor. Serve chilled over lemon cake, fruit sorbet or vanilla frozen yogurt, or use in your favorite recipes. This compote is quick to prepare and can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours.
For 4 people
- 1 1/3 - Mango
- 2/3 Tbsp - Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 1/3 Tsp - Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 Tsp - Lime Zest
- 1/3 Pint - Raspberries
- In a serving bowl, combine mangoes, lime juice, sugar and lime zest, stirring gently to combine. Put raspberries on top (do not stir them in.)
- The compote can be prepared ahead and stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours.
- Just before serving, gently stir in the raspberries.
This Mango-Raspberry Compote is a delicious condiment, perfect for any season. The fresh and tangy flavors will surely be a hit at any meal. The compote is quick and easy to prepare, so it’s perfect for impressing guests. Enjoy!