This naturally sweet salad is a great way to enjoy zucchini. The garlic and ginger give it a fabulous flavour. It’s perfect for a hot day, but can be enjoyed all year round by increasing the ginger and adding a teaspoon or two of fresh lemon or lime juice. It’s a vegan and vegetarian friendly recipe, so everyone can enjoy it!
- 1 pound - Zucchini squash
- 0.25 cup - Sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon - Oil
- 3 - Tomatoes
- 0.5 teaspoon - Salt
- 0.125 teaspoon - Pepper
- 1 clove - Minced garlic
- 0.5 medium - Green onion
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Saute zucchini and green onion in oil.
- Place in casserole dish and top with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
This zucchini recipe is healthy and delicious. It’s also vegan-friendly, which makes it perfect for gatherings. Enjoy with your favourite salad, or just on its own as a light summer meal!