Craving a delicious dessert that is not too sweet? Look no further than this luxurious dark chocolate cheesecake. Combining cream cheese and dark chocolate, this creamy creation is a heavenly treat sure to please everyone. The melt-in-your-mouth texture of the cheesecake balanced with the deep, rich flavours of the dark chocolate make this one of the most irresistible desserts out there.
For 16 people
- 5 squares - Semisweet chocolate
- 3 packages - Nonfat cream cheese - softened, 8 oz each
- 3/4 cup - Sugar
- 3 whole - Eggs
- 1 teaspoon - Vanilla
- 1 cup - Nonfat sour cream
- Press mixture evenly onto bottom and 2" up side of a buttered 9" springform pan.
- Melt chocolate over hot, not boiling, water; cool.
- Preheat oven to very slow (275 F).
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Stir in cooled melted chocolate and sour cream until blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated very slow oven (275 F) for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Turn off heat; let cake cool in oven with door ajar. Remove from oven to wire rack; cool to room temperature; refrigerate.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls, if you wish.
This dark chocolate cheesecake is a tempting treat and a great way to share a special dessert with your family or friends. With its creamy texture and rich chocolate flavour, it’s sure to be a hit with everyone. Enjoy this sweet indulgence and savour every bite!