This Cranberry Orange Bread #2 is the perfect combination of sweet and tart flavors! It’s loaded with all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, eggs, granulated sugar, melted butter, milk, orange juice, raw cranberries, and grated orange rind. For the perfect breakfast treat, top it off with a delicious orange glaze. It’s a tasty and easy to make treat sure to be a hit with everyone!
For 1 people
- 3 cups - All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon - Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon - Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon - Salt
- 2 - Eggs
- 1 cup - Granulated sugar
- 0.25 cup - Melted butter
- 0.75 cup - Milk
- 0.5 cup - Orange juice
- 1.25 cups - Raw cranberries
- 3 teaspoon - Grated orange rind
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, sift together all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat together eggs and sugar until well blended.
- Stir in melted butter, milk, and orange juice.
- Fold in flour mixture until just moistened.
- Mix in cranberries.
- Butter a loaf tin about 10 inches long and 4 to 5 inches wide and spread the dough in the tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 55 to 60 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let stand in the tin for a few minutes before turning out on a rack to cool.
- When completely cooled, wrap in plastic or foil and let stand overnight or at least a day before cutting.
This Cranberry Orange Bread #2 is sure to be a hit with everyone! The sweet and tart flavors and crunchy topping make it a delicious morning treat! It’s easy to make and the perfect way to start your day!