This delicious double pumpkin bread is the perfect autumn treat. Made with a mix of bread flour, whole-wheat flour, powdered milk and a mix of spices, this bread is the perfect breakfast or afternoon snack. Plus, adding roasted pumpkin seeds makes it even more delicious! Try this easy, yet delicious, double pumpkin bread recipe today and you won’t be disappointed.
- 2.25 teaspoon - Active dry yeast
- 1.67 cup - Bread flour
- 1.5 cup - Whole-wheat flour
- 3 tablespoon - Powdered milk
- 3 tablespoon - Brown sugar
- 1.5 teaspoon - Ground ginger
- 1.5 teaspoon - Grated nutmeg
- 1.5 teaspoon - Ground cinnamon
- 1.5 teaspoon - Salt
- 1 tablespoon - Wonderslim
- 0.75 cup - Canned pumpkin
- 0.75 cup - Water
- 0.75 cup - Roasted pumpkin seeds
- Add all ingredients except the pumpkin seeds in the order suggested by your bread machine manual and process on the basic bread cycle according to the manufacturer's directions.
- At the beeper (or at the end of the first kneading in the Panasonic or National), add the pumpkin seeds.
- Once the bread is finished baking, take it out of the machine and let it cool.
- Spread the slices with cream cheese, cottage cheese or butter if you want.
- Enjoy your delicious double pumpkin bread!
This double pumpkin bread recipe is the perfect autumn treat. With its combination of spices, bread flour and pumpkin, it’s the perfect blend of flavors. Plus, it’s so easy to make. Try this recipe today and you won’t be disappointed. Enjoy!