This oatmeal ginger bread is a delicious and healthy bread, made with honey, whole wheat flour and oats. It is a perfect recipe for breakfast or snacks. You can make it in a bread machine or in a oven. It is great to enjoy with butter or honey.
For 14 people
- 1 1/4 cups - Water
- 1 1/2 Tbsp - Canola oil
- 3 Tbsp - Molasses or honey
- 1 1/2 Tsp - Salt
- 1 Tsp - Ground ginger
- 2 1/2 cups - Whole wheat flour
- 1 cups - Rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp - Gluten, wheat
- 2 Tbsp - Whey, powdered
- 2 Tsp - Active dry yeast
- Put all of the ingredients into the bread pan in the order listed, or in the reverse order if the manual for your machine calls for dry ingredients first and liquids last.
- Select the Basic Wheat Cycle, Light setting (or the equivalent setting for your machine) and press start.
- Once the bread is done baking, remove the bread pan from the bread machine and turn the loaf out onto a wire rack to cool.
- Once the bread is cool, it's ready to enjoy. Slice and spread with butter or honey.
This oatmeal ginger bread is a delicious and healthy bread recipe that is perfect for breakfast or snacks. It’s a great way to enjoy a warm, comforting loaf of bread that is filled with spices and a hint of sweetness. The perfect blend of whole wheat flour and oats makes this bread a healthy and tasty choice.