Do you love pancakes but want to try something a little different? If so, this sourdough pancake recipe is for you. It’s easy to make and has a unique flavor that will tantalize your taste buds. And because it’s made with sourdough starter, you know it’s going to be soft and fluffy. Make it for breakfast or brunch and enjoy it with butter, syrup, and a side of bacon.
For 1 people
- 1 cup - Flour
- 1 cup - Sourdough starter
- 1 - Egg
- 2 tablespoons - Oil
- 0.25 cup - Milk
- 1 teaspoon - Salt
- 1 teaspoon - Baking soda
- 2 tablespoons - Sugar
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour and sourdough starter until combined.
- Add in the egg, oil, milk, salt, baking soda, and sugar. Stir until everything is combined and a thick batter is formed.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add a small amount of oil or butter to the pan.
- Scoop the batter into the pan and spread it into a thin circle. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Flip and cook the other side for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with butter, syrup, or your favorite toppings.
This sourdough pancake recipe is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. The addition of sourdough starter gives the pancakes a unique flavor, and the fluffiness of the pancakes will make them a favorite. Make a batch for breakfast or brunch and enjoy! Make sure to adjust the liquid to get the desired consistency before cooking.