This Garlicky Bean Spread is the perfect dip for any occasion! It is creamy, garlicky and full of flavour. With just a few simple ingredients you can make this delicious, hearty dip in no time. Serve with chips, crackers, carrots and celery or just enjoy it on its own. It’s a great way to get the family together for a snack or light meal.
- 1 head - Garlic
- 2 tablespoons - Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon - Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon - Tahini (optional)
- 2 teaspoons - Fresh rosemary, minced or ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons - Hot sauce
- 4 cans - Great Northern Beans, 15.8 oz. drained
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Remove the white papery skin from the garlic head (do not peel or separate the cloves).
- Wrap garlic head in foil and bake for 45 minutes or until tender, then let cool for 10 minutes.
- Separate the cloves and squeeze to extract the garlic pulp. Discard the skins.
- Combine the garlic pulp and remaining ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth, scraping sides of the processor bowl occasionally.
This Garlicky Bean Spread can be enjoyed by itself or with chips, crackers, carrots and celery. It is a great addition to any gathering or light meal, and is a great way to get the family together. It has a delicious garlicky flavour and is packed with protein. Enjoy!