This recipe for Pasta or Whole Grain Salad is perfect for any gathering. Whether you are hosting a barbecue, family gathering, or Bible study meeting, this dish is sure to please! This vegan salad is made with a choice of pasta or whole grains, red onion, Roma tomatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, mixed herbs, and bell peppers. It’s not only delicious but also nutritious and easy to make!
For 1 people
- 1 pound - Pasta or grain
- 1 - Red onion, finely chopped
- 4 - Roma tomatoes
- 0.5 cup - Cauliflower, chopped
- 0.5 cup - Broccoli, chopped
- 1 handful - Mixed basil, oregano, and Italian parsley
- 1 - Bell pepper, chopped
- 1 - Vinaigrette
- Begin by cooking one pound of grain or pasta according to instructions (see recipe).
- While the grain or pasta is cooking, finely chop one red onion, four Roma tomatoes, a half cup of chopped cauliflower, a half cup of chopped broccoli, one handful of mixed Basil, oregano and Italian Parsley leaves, and one bell pepper of whatever color.
- Once the grain or pasta is finished cooking, allow it to cool before stirring in the vegetables. Finally, toss with your favorite vinaigrette.
- Serve and enjoy!
This delicious vegan dish is perfect for any gathering. It’s not only delicious, but also nutritious and so easy to make! I’m sure everyone at your next gathering will love it. Why not pair this salad with a side of muffins, fruit salad, and bagels for a complete and delicious meal that will please everyone?