This recipe is an easy and delicious way to make an amazing turkey chili. It is packed with vegetables and has an amazing flavor. It can be made in a short amount of time and is perfect for a fast dinner. It is healthy and full of flavor and is sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
- 1 cup - Green bell pepper
- 0.75 cup - Celery
- 0.5 cup - Carrot
- 0.5 cup - Onion
- 1 lb - Ground turkey
- 2 tspn - Chili powder
- 1 tspn - Dried Italian seasoning
- 1.25 cup - V-8 vegetable juice
- 8 oz - Tomato sauce, no-salt-added
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray and place it over medium-high heat.
- Add the green bell pepper, celery, carrot, and onion and cook for 8 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the ground turkey, chili powder, and Italian seasoning and cook for 2 minutes, stirring regularly to crumble the turkey.
- Pour in the V-8 vegetable juice and tomato sauce and reduce the heat. Simmer uncovered for 30 minutes or until it thickens, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the turkey chili warm and enjoy!
This turkey chili is a simple yet flavorful dish that is perfect for a quick dinner. It is packed with vegetables and full of flavor. It is healthy and can be made in no time. Serve it warm with some fresh bread and you have a delicious dinner that is sure to please everyone in your family.