This Crockpot Veggie Chili is full of flavor and packed with veggies. It’s the perfect vegan comfort food for colder days. This recipe is easy to make and can be left to cook for up to 6 hours, giving you plenty of time to relax or do other activities. It’s sure to become a family favorite!
- 1 - Green pepper
- 1 - Red bell pepper
- 3 cloves - Garlic
- 1 - Onion
- 1 - Tomato
- 1 - Ear of corn
- 30 oz - Red kidney beans
- 1 lb - Harvest burger protein
- 1 can - Whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 pkg. - Chili mix
- Put all of the ingredients in a crockpot.
- Stir gently to combine the ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
- When done, remove from heat and serve warm.
This Crockpot Veggie Chili is a vegan and vegetarian friendly dinner that is packed with flavor. The leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days, or you can freeze it and have it later. Enjoy this delicious and healthy dinner with your friends and family!