This delicious vegetarian chili is the perfect recipe for a busy night or a relaxing weekend meal. Packed with vegetables and harvest burger protein, this chili mix is bursting with flavor. With just a few ingredients, you can make a healthy, hearty, and delicious meal that the whole family will love. Plus, the slow cooker makes it easy – just throw everything in and leave it to do its thing!
- 1 1 (chopped) - Green pepper
- 1 1 (chopped) - Red bell pepper
- 3 cloves (crushed, chopped) - Garlic
- 1 1 (chopped) - Onion
- 1 1 (chopped) - Tomato
- 1 1 - Ear of corn
- 30 oz (drained and rinsed) - Red kidney beans
- 1 lb (frozen) - Harvest burger protein
- 1 can ((28 oz) -don't drain) - Whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 pkg. (vegetarian) - Chili mix
- Place your chopped peppers, garlic, onion, tomato, corn and beans into the crockpot.
- Next, add your frozen harvest burger protein.
- Pour your can of tomatoes into the pot.
- Sprinkle with your chili mix.
- Gently stir everything together.
- Set the crock pot to low heat and let it cook for 6 hours.
- Stir everything together once more before serving.
This simple, yet delicious vegetarian chili is sure to be a hit in your home! It’s a great dish to serve to family and friends or to enjoy as leftovers throughout the week. Plus, the crockpot makes it incredibly easy to throw together and leave to cook, meaning you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing the things you love. Enjoy!