These vegan bran muffins are the perfect way to start your day! With whole-wheat pastry flour, honey, applesauce, and raisins, these muffins are sure to satisfy. They are also a great way to get your fiber intake for the day. Enjoy these vegan bran muffins with some yogurt cheese or fat-free ricotta for a balanced breakfast.
For 24 people
- 1 cup of
- 3 cups of
- 5 of
- 1/2 cup of
- 2 1/4 cup of
- 3/4 cup of
- 1 3/4 cup of
- 3/4 cup of
- 2 1/2 tsp of
- 1/2 tsp of
- 2 handfuls of
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the boiling water and bran in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the egg whites, honey, buttermilk, and applesauce.
- Add the wet ingredients to the bran and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the whole-wheat pastry flour, unbleached flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bran mixture and mix together.
- Add the raisins to the mixture and mix together.
- Grease muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Fill each muffin pan to the top with the bran mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before removing from pan.
These vegan bran muffins make for a satisfying and healthy breakfast. Enjoy them warm with a little bit of your favorite spread, or put them in the freezer for later. With whole-wheat flour, honey, and applesauce, they are packed with flavor and nutrition, the perfect way to start your day.