This vegan marinara sauce is the perfect way to turn up the flavor in any Italian-style dish. This delicious Mediterranean-style condiment is quick and easy to make, with a few simple ingredients. Made with olive oil, garlic, canned tomatoes, basil, and salt, this marinara sauce has a fabulous flavor that will take your pasta dishes to the next level. Enjoy this easy and tasty marinara sauce with your favorite Italian recipes!
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon (minced)
- 28 ounces (crushed)
- 1/2 cup (omitted)
- 1/2 teaspoon (crushed)
- 1/8 teaspoon (Original: 1/4 teaspoon)
- Heat olive oil in a 2 quart saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently, until fragrant.
- Stir in the crushed tomatoes, water, dried basil leaves, and salt.
- Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
This vegan marinara sauce is the perfect way to spruce up any Italian dish. With simple ingredients and a short cook time, you’ll have a flavorful marinara sauce in no time. Serve this delicious marinara sauce over your favorite pasta, use it as a topping for pizza, or enjoy it as a dip with your favorite Italian-style appetizers. No matter how you enjoy it, you’ll love the savory flavor of this vegan marinara sauce!