This Citrus Vinaigrette is a light and refreshing side salad sauce that will bring any meal to life. Whip up a batch of this vinaigrette in just minutes for a simple yet complex flavor. All you need is a mix of fresh citrus juices and herbs to create an unforgettable dressing. It’s a great way to add a zesty twist to any salad and make it a complete meal.
For 1 people
- 1 large - Orange
- 0.5 - Lime
- 2 tablespoons - Seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons - Sucanat
- 0.25 teaspoon - Salt
- 0.5 teaspoon - Dried tarragon
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Whisk together until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Toss with the salad just before serving.
- Allow the citrus vinaigrette to sit for up to an hour for a more intense flavor.
This Citrus Vinaigrette is a perfect finishing touch to any salad. It’s easy to make and will add a delicious twist to any dish. The perfect combination of citrus juices and herbs make it a unique and refreshing addition to any meal. Enjoy and take your salads to the next level with this simple yet flavorful vinaigrette!